Fain Environmental performs hydrology and geomorphology analysis and design for ecosystem restoration projects throughout the watershed that adapt to changes in the environment.
We offer the following ecosystem restoration services:
- 1-D (one-dimensional) and 2-D (two-dimensional) numerical modeling
- Design of stream, river, estuarine, and coastal restoration
- Calculation of optimal breach sizes for river and tidal marsh
- Evaluation of sea-level rise scenarios
- Design of culverts to improve fish passage
- Preparation of adaptive management plans