Fain Environmental provides geospatial services to clients by utilizing, displaying, comparing, and analyzing information in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) throughout the watershed.
We offer the following ecosystem restoration services:
- Conduct spatial analysis utilizing both remotely sensed imagery and field-collected data
- Display spatial information within interactive web maps, printed layouts, and map books that are attractive, easy to understand, and follow cartographic principles
- Measure and store physical characteristics such as gradient, width, and sinuosity
- Compile and assess physical attributes such as soil type, geology, and land use
- Create infrastructure inventories within a river or stream corridor