Fain Environmental LLC provides cost-effective fish passage assessment and design to enable “shovel-ready” projects.
We offer the following fish passage services:
- 1-D (one-dimensional) and 2-D (two-dimensional) numerical modeling
- Evaluation and design of culverts and bridges to improve fish passage
- Evaluation and design for removal of other fish passage barriers
- Preparation of JARPAs (Joint Aquatic Resources Permit Applications)
- Geomorphic evaluation and analysis for Hydraulic Design Reports